Ductless Installation In Sedalia, Warrensburg, Marshall, MO, and Surrounding Areas
Ductless Installation by Turner Heating & Air Conditioning
You might be thinking about new options for your AC system at this time of year. If you’re looking into a new AC system, there are other options besides central air conditioning, even though you might be more familiar with it. Contact us today for ductless installation in Sedalia, Warrensburg, Marshall, MO, and surrounding areas.
Due to their flexible design options, size, and energy savings, ductless mini splits are now a popular alternative to central air conditioning for many homeowners.
Things To Think About Before Installing Ductless:
- Ductless Indoor Unit Placement
For every outdoor unit, split-ductless systems can use up to eight different indoor air-handling units. Sending less heat into your home’s less-used areas can help you save a lot of money. Positioning your indoor cooling units is essential because they have features for adjusting temperature room by room. An indoor unit can be placed in your kitchen or home office. Speaking with an expert, you can determine the ideal locations for ductless installation.
- Savings Tax Credits or Rebates
New home technologies are worth purchasing for their convenience, effectiveness, and energy savings. However, investing in energy-efficient technology can also result in additional income from local, state, or federal energy rebates. In the United States, there are thousands of such programs, but they are frequently not well-publicized or promoted.
- Use of numerous Indoor Units rather than ducts
Mini-splits do not use ductwork for cooling, as the name suggests. There are indoor and outdoor components, just like central air conditioning. Mini-splits can allow you to install multiple indoor units in your house controlled by a single outdoor condenser. As a result, various zones or rooms can be set with their thermostats. This can improve comfort for you and reduce your energy costs.
- Choosing the Best Company
Proper system sizing and installation are essential to fully enjoy a ductless system’s advantages. If the ductless system is too small, the wall penetration is improperly sealed, or the delicate electronics are mishandled, the system will never function properly. Using a reputable heating and cooling company can save time and money.
After Expert Installation, Ductless Maintenance Is Required
- Most HVAC systems have an annual maintenance schedule based on the demand they see in a year. The most popular seasons for air conditioners and heaters, respectively, are winter and summer.
- Preventive maintenance is planned for the season before to prepare for those times of high demand. This makes sure the system is in excellent shape before it is required to perform at its best. For ductless mini splits, this is different.
- The main factor driving most people to install ductless systems is that they can be used for heating and cooling. Sadly, this also means that ductless systems experience double the amount of wear and tear.
- You must schedule maintenance twice as frequently because most ductless systems are used continuously throughout the year. To keep your ductless mini-split in good condition all year long, you should have preventive maintenance performed every spring and fall.
- But even if you’ve missed that maintenance window this year, you should still plan it as soon as possible.